Tuesday 2 December 2014

Pipe Hand Grenade

      Pipe Hand Grenade                           by Exodus

          Hand  Grenades  can  be  made  from  a piece of iron pipe. The
      filler  can  be  of  plastic  or  granular   military   explosive,
      improvised  explosive,  or  propellant  from shotgun or small arms
      munition.

      Material Required:
      -----------------

      Iron Pipe, threaded ends, 1-1/2" to 3" diameter, 3" to 8" long.
      Two (2) iron pipe caps
      Explosive or propellant
      Nonelectric blasting cap (Commercial or military)
      Fuse cord
      Hand Drill
      Pliers

      Procedure:
      ---------

      1) Place blasting cap on one end  of  fuse  cord  and  crimp  with
      pliers.

      NOTE: To find out how long the fuse cord should be, check the time
      it takes a known length to burn. If 12 inches burns in 30 seconds,
      a 6 inch cord will ignite the grenade in 15 seconds.

      2)  Screw  pipe  cap  to one end of the pipe. Place fuse cord with
      blasting cap into the opposite end so that  the  blasting  cap  is
      near the center of the pipe.

      NOTE:  If  plastic  explosive  is  to  be  used,  fill pipe BEFORE
      inserting blasting cap. Push a round stick into the center of  the
      explosive to make a hole and then insert the blasting cap.

      3)  Pour explosive or propellant into pipe a little bit at a time.
      Tap the base of the pipe frequently to settle filler.

      4) Drill a hole in the center of  the  unassembled  pipe  caplarge
      enough for the fuse cord to pass through.

      5)  Wipe  pipe  threads  to  remove any filler material. Slide the
      drilled pipe cap over the fuse and screw handtight onto the pipe.

      Ready to go!

                        Originally typed by the Jolly Roger.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Get easy access to secure a genuine online funds services at an interest rate of 2% only. Apply for the following Loan.
    Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
    Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
    Consolidation Loan and many more. We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, Fast and dynamic. If interested do contact us using the details as stated below..

    Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com
    Call/WhatsApp: +16626183756 thanks


    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I BECAME A VICTOR AFTER SO MANY FAILED ATTEMPT OF GETTING A LOAN.

    I feel so blessed and fulfilled. I've been reluctant in applying for a loan i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got a loan from Progresive Loan INC. & we both confirmed it and i also went ahead to apply, today am a proud owner of my company and making money for my family and a happy mom. Well i'm Annie Joe by name from Pauls Valley, Oklahoma. As a single mom with three kids it was hard to get a job that could take care of me and my kids and I had so much bills to pay and to make it worst I had bad credit so i couldn't obtain a loan from any bank. I had an ideal to start a business as an hair stylist but had no capital to start, Tried all type of banks but didn't work out until I was referred by my co-worker to a godsent lender advertising to give a loan at 2% interest rate. I sent them a mail using their official email address (progresiveloan@yahoo.com) and I got a reply immediately and my loan was approved, and I was directed to the Bank site where I withdrawed my loan directly to my account. To cut the story short am proud of my hair stylist company and promise to testify to the world how my life was transformed.. If you are in need of any kind of loan, i advise you contact Progresive Loan INC and be financially lifted Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com OR Call/WhatsApp: +16626183756, you can as well visit: Website: https://progresivefunding.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

df